Norcranes, lifting equipment solutions to meet any challenge
NORCRANES is a dynamic manufacturer, headquartered in Trofa (Portugal), dedicated to the development, manufacturing, assembly and technical assistance of lifting and handling equipment. Serving a broad range of customers, including manufacturing and process industries, shipyards, ports and terminals, NORCRANES is committed to providing companies with lifting equipment and mobile lifting aid services that increase the value and effectiveness of their business.
As a hands-on company, they present themselves onsite to discuss the proposed crane with the customer so that each party has a clear understanding of the procedures involved. They have a range of products and services to meet any challenge, no matter how daunting the task.
NORCRANES is the industry benchmark for safety, reliability and cost saving. Standard and heavy-duty cranes include electric overhead cranes and components. They provide any lifting application for any industry.
PORT AND PORTAL CRANES & SERVICE:
NORCRANES also provides expert maintenance and after-sale support as well as complete crane service worldwide for all types and makes of harbor and shipyard cranes.
NORCRANES provides an extensive range of services and unique capabilities dedicated to improving safety and helping businesses decrease the cost of downtime while increasing the productivity during its uptime.
With over 15 years of experience, NORCRANES technicians understand what it takes to keep the equipment operating at its upmost top performance. They provide preventive and corrective maintenance services to lifting equipment of all brands.
As far as maintenance goes, they are able to inspect or design maintenance plans for lifting equipment, depending on the type and workload, in order to increase the life cycle of the equipment.
In the area of technical assistance, they count on competent teams with technical skills and expertise ready to respond at once to any request. Their services include but are not limited to:
- Equipment inspection
- Preventive maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Part replacements
When NORCRANES receives an order for those items dealing with lifting equipment, they send the client a general arrangement drawing and general specification for approval. Production will not commence until approval is granted and approximate lead times are agreed upon. NORCRANES work following strict internal quality procedures in accordance with ISO9001-2015. All their equipment is supplied complete with Letter of Conformity and Full Working Instructions.
NORCRANES relies on RA-38 In-line Actuator Series for their lifting equipment.
REGNER® linear electric actuators is the clearest choice to replace manual operations, gas springs and hydraulic actuators. The main advantages that REGNER® electric actuators offer against those systems are:
- Greater movement and positioning precision
- Greater reliability and duration
- High power density which makes equipment more compact and battery powered machines which are more efficient
- Easier and faster assembly since hydraulic groups are not required
- Safer and cleaner environment highlighted by elimination of hydraulic fluid leaks
- Maintenance-free owing to its plug-and-ply actuator solution
- Smaller size yet the same load capacity
RA38 In-line Actuator Series are easy to mount and operate, require no maintenance, don’t leak hydraulic fluid and once installed they will work dependably year after year.
The RA-38 actuator series has proven field reliability and ongoing development has opened a wide variety of applications for lifting systems.
They are gasketed and totally sealed off for protection against liquids, dust and foreign particles and lubricants or grease, making them an ideal solution for equipment used outdoors. As an added value, the RA in-line actuator series is finished in anodized aluminum which is corrosion resistant.
The RA38 In-line Actuator Series well-adapted for industrial environments
Replacing hydraulic cylinders with electrical linear actuators means a simpler and smaller installation, easier control, lower energy costs, higher accuracy, less maintenance, less noise and a cleaner, healthier environment.
RA38 In-line Actuator Series offer advantages over mechanical and hydraulic systems in many applications. They are self-contained, rugged, and durable, making them ideal for any application in which you want to lift, lower, push, pull, rotate or position a load. These in-line actuators possess the following features:
- Compact design. The RA38 in-line actuator with its compact size can be adapted to and placed in confined areas.
- Reliable and rugged. RA38 In-line Actuator Series incorporate strong and high-quality components to assure hassle-free service. Rugged design, helical gearing, quality lubricant and a high performing motor allowing for maximum life and value. They are gasketed and sealed throughout for protection against liquids, dust and foreign particles and lubricants or grease and are ideal for use in outdoor equipment. To resist corrosion, they are finished in anodized aluminum.
- Maintenance-free. All adjustments and lubrication are made at the factory and no maintenance is required or recommended. Consistent, repeatable performance is provided during the entire lifetime of the actuator.
- Safe operation: RA38 In-line Actuator Series incorporate thermal switches in their windings to shut the actuator off in case of overheating.
Process manufacturing at REGNER® runs by LEAN principles. Our organization has a successful set of tools that we use daily to continually improve manufacturing operations and product development processes. With this approach, we avoid waste in every aspect of our business and we focus on achieving outstanding results that create competitive advantages in quality and production.