Shenzhen’s Motor & Magnetic Expo, a must for the motor industry
One of the most significant trade fairs in the motor industry, the 14th Shenzhen (China) International Small Motor and Electric Machinery and International Coil Industry, Winding System and Insulation Materials Exhibition, was held from May 24-26 at Shenzhen Convention & Exhibition Center. Visitors from all over the world discovered the latest innovations and most advanced technologies in a 100,000 square-meter area. Motor & Magnetic Expo and CIWSIME 2016 were held in conjunction with the leading battery exhibition at the same venue, and attracted more than 350 international exhibitors specializing in:
- Electric motors: micro-motors, medium and small motors, fractional horsepower motors, stepping motors, servo motors, etc.
- Manufacturing and testing equipment for electric motors: coil winding machines, magnetizing apparatus, spot-welders, punching machines, drives and control systems, design and manufacturing control software.
- Accessories for electric motors: bearings, commutators, stators, switches, fans, transducers, precision components, etc.
- All kinds of permanent magnetic materials: soft magnetic materials, non-crystalline materials, insulation materials, electromagnetic wires, etc.
- Manufacturing and testing equipment for magnetic materials: dry powder press, sintering furnace, mixer, ball mill, cutting machines, coating equipment, cutting machines, laser particle size analyzer, X fluorescence analyzer, etc.
- Raw materials and auxiliary materials.
REGNER® attendance at the Shenzen’s Motor & Magnetic Expo 2016
Several members of REGNER®’s Technical Department and Management attended the Shenzhen’s Motor & Magnetic Expo to unearth cutting edge technologies in the market and to find out about new solutions to enhance our products. True to REGNER®’s constant improvement policy, we are continuously looking for new ways to increase the efficiency, increase durability, or expand the features of our products.